Thursday, October 18, 2012

OMG!  22:39 - I thought I was doing awesome, but then I saw everyone else's times - the next closest time was 19:??, so I really thought mine was good as well.  Then - someone posted "my first day" and their time was 15-something.  I'm hoping they're just way more fit than me.  I know I don't sound like it, but I am impressed with my time since I did it all together and not split up...well...except for those pushups.  I had to split those up or else I would have just face planted every time!  lol

Anyway, here's how it went:
   50 pushups
   100 kettle bell swings w/15.5 dumbbells
   30 pushups
   100 jump rope
   20 push ups
   100 squats

I don't know what the deal is with me and my jump rope.  I could only do 3 without landing on the rope and I only did those 3 in a row once!  Maybe one day I'll get it together.  I have to say jump rope definitely gets my heart rate going!!!  Man, oh man could I feel every one of those squats today - but I could tell a difference between today and yesterday.  I actually made it to 45 before I had to stop and shake it out!!  The last 20 were definitely a push through the pain for me.  I just kept telling myself 20 more, 15 more, 10 more, 5 more, then WHAMMO!  Done!  I was even thinking today was Friday and caught myself telling myself "You can do this - tomorrow is a free day", but then I realized it was only Thursday so it switched to "You can do this!"

I forgot to mention yesterday that I put on a pair of pants that I have not been able to get into in three years - progress!  Loving CrossFit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment