Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How crazy is it that I can't wait to see what today's workout will be?  It's almost like I'm obsessed!  Trust me, I am NOT obsessed with exercising but for some strange reason I am LOVING my CrossFit Mamas workouts.  I think it's the "dread" of seeing the workouts and actually doing the workouts, but I'll be damned if I'm not proud of myself every day when I FINISH the workout!  I think that's what it is...personal pride.  Hmm....I'll take it!  :)

Well, I was blaming my sore bi-ceps on the push ups, but they were actually feeling better yesterday.  However, they are sore again this morning so I'm assuming it's from the kettle bells - which is weird, because I swear those are the easiest exercises out of all the ones I've done for CrossFit!   I guess you really do work a wide combination of muscles with kettle bells!!!

Today's workout sounds like a doozy (more lunges - which means more jello legs):

     For time:
        100 lunges (50 each leg)
        100 pushups
        100 situps
        100 squats

I believe I will split these up into 4 segments of 25 with the lunges being 4 segments of 15 each leg.

I forgot to post my weight yesterday - okay, I didn't forget - I just didn't like what my lowest weight of the day was:  156.5.  I gained two pounds - WTF?  In my defense, I was out of town over the weekend - at a race track, eating concession stand foods only.  I know I say I'm not doing this for weight loss, but would really like to see that happen!  I keep reminding myself this is only week 2 and to be patient.  Working on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment