Monday, October 1, 2012

23:30 - I could only do two rounds today, but believe me - THAT was a workout!!  My legs are like Jello - I almost couldn't make it back downstairs!!  My situps are improving...I actually did 15 without stopping during the first round!  I forced myself to do 10 at a time after that until I reached my 50 in each round.  I'm looking forward to the day I can do them all without stopping = at least 25 at a time.  I thought the walking lunges were a breeze until I hit 75 on my first round, then the jiggles began.  Kettle bells again with a 15 lb adjustable dumbbell.  Those haven't been to hard so far.  I think it's because I lift my niece up/down, in/out of her wheelchair several times a day and she weighs 98 lbs.  I don't want to increase the kettle bell weight right now, maybe in the future.

I'm glad to say my elbow quit hurting about mid-morning.  I guess I just needed to work out the kinks!  I know I promised to post my weight, but I'm waiting to see what my lowest weight of the day is - lol!  It just makes me feel better to weigh that way...whatever works, right?  ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment