Saturday, October 20, 2012

I don't usually post on Saturdays, but wanted to let you know I am not very sore right now.  I just knew after all of those lunges this week that I would be hurting trying to walk today, but so far so good.  My arms aren't even sore this morning - so glad!

It is a gorgeous day here in Georgia.  The temps are only supposed to get up to 69 degrees - sounds like a great day to walk outside.  I plan on going to a local park and walking on their outdoor trails.  Little Mulberry Park has three walking trails, as well as several hiking trails.  I'm going to stick to the walking trails so I will be in the sunshine.  I hope to walk all three trails which is a total of 2.6 miles.  I completed all three trails with a time of 45 minutes the last time I walked all three.  I'm not really looking to improve my time today - just looking to enjoy some quiet time enjoying the great weather and my IPod.

I do plan to get in a walk/run on my treadmill tomorrow.  I really want to improve my running and know I can't do that unless I "do it"!  lol

Enjoy your Saturday, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment