Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just looked at today's workout...let me just say it's called "Killa" and after seeing the exercises, I believe that's what it's going to do to me today!  lol - After you see them, you'll understand what I'm talking about!

For Time:
   30 cleans using 20-30 lbs
   Run 1 mile
   50 situps
   Run 1 mile
   100 Burpees

Since I'm not runner yet, I will be running and walking those miles.  For those of you who do not know what a Burpee is - you begin in a standing position squat all the way down to the floor, kick your legs out into a push up position, do a push up, bring your legs back into the squat position, stand up and jump.  That's one Burpee.  I have a feeling I will not do 100, but I will do at least 30, hopefully 50.  I'm going to have to make sure I have a lot of available time for this workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment