Thursday, October 18, 2012

I knew it was too good to be true - you know, that whole "no soreness" thing.  As predicted yesterday, my ass IS sore today!  AND - I just looked at today's workout and guess what it includes?  More squats!  Not just more squats, but 100 squats. 1-0-0...yup, that's what I said.  Luckily (?) they're are at the end of today's workout, so me and my super sore ass can crawl over to the timer to turn it off and probably just crash there for awhile.  :)  Just kidding - I really do like these workouts and actually enjoy challenging myself - I'll be fine.

Oh - almost forgot - I did not sleep very well last night due to cramping in my calf muscles. I'm assuming this is from doing the push-presses yesterday. The video I watched of how to do them with dumbbells had you going up on your tippy toes and doing almost a little hop. I know I felt the "burn" while doing yesterday's quick workout. I told y'all it was a quickie, but still got my heart rate going!

Today's workout is for time:
   100 pushups
   100 kettle bell swings - 15 lbs
   100 jump rope
   100 squats

Jenni, my CrossFit Mama, suggested doing all 100 instead of splitting them up because it builds muscle quicker so that is what I'm going to do.  My time will probably be really sucky, but my pride will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment