Wednesday, October 3, 2012

32:30 - WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!  I split the running into 6 1/4 mile segments and I actually slow jogged (4 mph) for 6 blocks each quarter mile, for a total of 1/2 mile worth of running!  I've NEVER been able to run that far before, so already I am telling a HUGE difference in my body.  I benchpressed w/24 lb. dumbbells for 5 segments as prescribed.  I actually bought a bench today and had to put it together before I did the workout, so technically I worked out a little extra.  That counts, right?

After accomplishing my last 6 blocks of running during the last 1/4 mile, it was all I could do not to bust out laughing.  I DID IT!!  Who knows?  I might be a runner after all!

I won't be around to do tomorrow's workout, but am planning on doing it on Saturday.  I'm going with Hayley tomorrow to visit Warm Springs and check out their facility as a possible place for her to live after high school.

TOTALLY forgot to mention - I put on a pair of jeans yesterday and NO MUFFIN TOP!!  THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment