Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Good morning, world!  I am proud to say I am NOT sore this morning.  This is the first time since I've started CrossFit Mamas that something DIDN'T ache!  Small things make me happy.  :)  However, after looking at today's workout I can just about bet my ass will be sore tomorrow.  You'll see why once you read today's workout.

For Time:
   21 deadlifts, 40-60 lbs
   21 push press, 20 lbs
   50 squats
   15 dead lifts, 40-60 lbs
   15 push press, 20 lbs
   50 squats
   9 dead lifts, 40-60 lbs
   9 push press, 20 lbs

On second thought, my arms and shoulders might be achy tomorrow as well.  I already know I will use (or start with) 50 lb deadlifts since that's the max my adjustable dumbbells will go.  Push press will be with 19 pounds.  I know that sounds strange, but I have adjustable dumbbells (did I mention that? lol).  They have four settings - 3, 6, 9.5, 12.5.  I keep confusing myself (trust me, it's not hard to do!) when working with weights - dumbbells in particular.  I know I should be setting for TOTAL weight (both dumbbells combined), but keep setting them for each dumbbell in error.  I guess in the long run that might be better, but I really don't want my body to look like the girl with the gun tattoo picture - I actually thought it was a man when I saw it (and I hope like hell she doesn't read my blog!) - but EVERYTHING about her looked like a man except she didn't have the "bulge" in front!  Yeah, she was wearing a bra, but come on...guys who work out have nice pecs and you could probably put those babies in a bra as well.  And her hands?  Just too manly!

Okay, okay - I sort of got off topic there - another thing that happens to me a lot!  Anyway...looking forward to today's workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment