Friday, October 12, 2012

It seems that I start every day like this, but...OMG!  My thighs are killing me!!  lol - I'm hoping the soreness is gone before I workout today.  The soreness is NOT from yesterday's workout, but from Wednesday's - all those lunges and leg lifts!  The good news is today's workout doesn't sound so hard - but with my luck, watch it turn out to be a killer workout.  :P

For time, 10 rounds of:
     13 Jump Rope
     7 Thrusters w/20 lbs.
     12 Sit-ups

I watched a video of CrossFit jump roping, and realize I can go through the motions of jump-roping (is that a word?) without using an actual jump rope, so that's what I'm going to do today.  I also had to watch a video of how to do thrusters with dumbbells since I don'ts have barbells and it looks very doable.  So glad there aren't any lunges or leg lifts or running today!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment