Thursday, October 11, 2012

36:12 - I again had the worst time of the day (so far), but I finished!  I am proud to say I ran more today than I ever have.  I ran an 8 block segment of every 1/4 mile, except during the last running segment.  I was only able to run a 4 block segment during the first 1/4 mile on the last one.  I just walked at 3.0 mph on the rest.  Good news!  I actually ran for a total of .50+ today!!!

On the CrossFit blog, most of the "mamas" were benchpressing 20, 30, 40 or 30, 40, 50 pounds so I decided to start with the most and work my way down.  I benchpressed 50 lbs, 36 lbs, then 24 lbs.  That's just the way my adjustable dumbbells work.

The back extensions were okay, but I did cramp up on the last set so I cut those short by 5.  Exhausted, but SO proud!  I think that's why I like these workouts the most - the feeling of personal pride after completing each workout and not giving up!  I got this.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment