Friday, April 26, 2013


No rest is worth anything except the rest that is earned.  I can honestly say I've earned my "rest" weekend this week!  Man, oh man!  WHAT a week!!  I have been so exhausted after working out, but so happy because of my accomplishments this week.  First, I ran 400 meters without stopping, then I did it multiple times, then I ran 500 meters without stopping!  I'm still excited from all of that...can you tell?  I am extremely glad there is no running today, though.  Really...glad.  ;)

As you know, I've been talking about how sore my upper body is this week from either handstand push-ups and wall walk-ups and other stuff that my unawake brain cannot think of right now.  Well, today is a first for me since starting CrossFit...my biceps are sore!!  I think it's just been a hard week on arms and upper body, but all of those wall ball shots yesterday has made my biceps very sore - especially my left one, which is my weaker one!  Wow...haven't seen that happen before.  I'm sure it will go away as the day goes on and I get to moving around more. 

CrossFit Mamas:
   As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes...
      5 Push-ups
      10 CrossFit sit-ups
      15 Squats

Brand X:
   5 rounds...
      7 Muscle-ups
      Run 400 meters

I'm not sure if I'm just super early or what, but there wasn't any modifications posted yet for the Brand X workout.  Even if there were mods posted, I still plan on doing CrossFit Mamas today.  I may or may not do an extra treadmill workout but I do know without a doubt that I will not run!  lol
******************************
Saving this for tomorrow!  I just finished cutting the grass and had to shower to get all of the "icky" and grass and dirt off of me.  I just can't force myself to workout right after taking a shower!  Can't wait to do this one, though!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment