Thursday, April 25, 2013


I should warn you - all this exercise is making me irresistible.  I can only hope!  lol

I am nowhere near as sore today as I was yesterday - YAY!!  But, there's still a little soreness there, but that's okay...I know it will work itself out today.  Yesterday was crazy - I was trying to do trip sheets and make copies and every time I would reach over to the copy machine my upper body would complain!  I mean, really?  Reaching my arms out for something hurts?  Yes...yes, it did.  So I'm glad to see that is not the case this morning...so far, so good.  :)

Today's CrossFit Mamas workout is more running!  I think they're trying to kill me.  I really do!  On the other hand, do you think that is why this week is "flying" by?  Because I'm always running?  Hmmm....something to think about.  lol

CrossFit Mamas:
   3 rounds - 
      Run 800 meters
      50 Wall ball shots w/10 lbs

Brand X:
   Rest Day

Since today is a rest day for Brand X, it looks like I'm a runner today!  Today's Mamas workout is what was on Brand X on Monday, but it is the "Big Dawg" workout, not the "Puppy Dawg".  But that's okay - I'll just do it anyway.  My time might not be the greatest, but I'll do it!!
*************************
25:53 with modifications!  I changed the run segments to 500 meters and I am very proud to say I ran the first round WITHOUT stopping!!  Woo-hoo!!  It took me 4:31 to run it, but I did it and NOOOOOO stopping!!  However, I did have to stop a couple of times during the second round but not because I couldn't breathe, but once because I needed to blow my nose (crazy sinuses!) and twice because my calves were cramping.  I did run the entire second round, just with stops.  On the last round, I ran for 1:30, walked 1:00, ran 1:30, walked 1:00 - I was done with my 500 meters at this point, but ran 100 meters to make it to the one mile mark.  I'm very pleased with the improvement in my breathing while running - now if I could just get the message to my legs!  lol  Total treadmill time was 14:52.

I only have a 4 lb. ball for wall ball shots, so that's what I used.  I told Honey-Buns that wall ball is my favorite exercise, but not when you have to do 50, ESPECIALLY after running and then doing it all again twice more!!

I am exhausted but what a great workout!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment