Thursday, December 20, 2012

Well...it looks like an "attempted homicide" kind of day!  lol - Today's workout is 100 burpees for time!!!!  What...the hell?  I know Jenni knows how sore my shoulders/upper arms are - she commented about how sore she was when she posted her tabata score yesterday.  Oh my goodness!  Let's all hope I don't die...really...just kidding.  I'll give it my all.  :)

I'm not too sore today, just my upper obliques - if that's what you call them.  Not sure, I might need to Google it!  It's the muscle on my side - kinda under my arm, but more towards the back not the front nor directly under my arm.  I was telling my husband yesterday that I was very surprised about the new muscles I keep discovering from doing these workouts.  I mean, this is my 13th week of CrossFit and I still get sore in new places!  I guess that's a good thing.

Wish me luck on my burpees!
*********************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment