Wednesday, December 26, 2012

This one fits me today!  Today's workout was a good one!  I know, I know - they're ALL good ones, right?  Ha-ha!  Um...no,  but today's was a fun one - I guess I should have said that instead.   ;)

Anyway, as many rounds as you can in 20 minutes of:

   5 Pushups
   10 Wall ball, 10 lbs
   15 Kettlebell swings, 15 lbs

Well - I went over 15 seconds to make it a full 14 rounds!  Woot-woot!!!  NOT the worst, NOT the best - but I did beat my "in my head" goal of 12 rounds, so VERY happy with that!  I also did not get a heavier ball for Christmas, so I stuck with my 4 lb. ball and used a dumbbell set at 15.5 lbs. for the kettlebell swings.  Let me just say, even though this was a fun workout, my triceps are KILLING ME!!!!!

I added it all up and in 20 minutes, 15 seconds I did 70 pushups, 140 wall balls w/4#, and 210 kettlebell swings w/15.5#!  Not too shabby!  :)

I hope everyone had a good Christmas!  I did - my son DID get me some workout gloves for when I "do those knee to elbow things" (as he put it) and a weighted vest, which I did have on my list.  I'm going to start wearing it next week whenever I work out in hopes of burning more calories and dropping more pounds.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment