Friday, December 7, 2012

I did not work out yesterday, but am saving that one for tomorrow - or I may do it today and save today's workout for tomorrow.  Either way - I'm NOT skipping a workout!!

Today's workout is many rounds as you can in 15 minutes of :
   8 bench dips
   10 box jumps, 18" box
   12 step walking lunges w/20 lbs
   15 CrossFit situps

I've noticed the workouts are starting to state "CrossFit" situps or just situps.   Regardless of what they say, I will always do a CrossFit situp - especially now that I can!  :)

Today's squat number is 50 - but since I skipped yesterday's squats as well, I'll do those first.  I'll catch up because the 10th is supposed to be a day of rest - I'll just be squatting on that day!
******************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment