Thursday, December 6, 2012

I don't know if I'll work out today, or save today's workout for tomorrow or Saturday.  It's my annual Christmas shopping day with two of my best friends!  We leave as soon as I drop off Hayley at school and am not sure what time I'll be back.  To be honest, after looking at today's workout I'm kinda hoping I won't be back in time!!  lol

My left butt cheek is very sore today.  I think between the squats in the squat-a-thon and the burpees and the running yesterday (all week really) - something funky is going on.  I can feel it when I walk, so I think it might be more of a muscle strain.  I don't think I'm going to do my 45 squats today either - but I always said I would count any CrossFit squats against the squat-a-thon squats, so today's workout actually included 40 of those - 20 of which are weighted!  So...I'm not going to feel bad about skipping them today.  I'll catch up tomorrow - tomorrow was supposed to be a day of rest in the squat-a-thon.

Today's workout is one of those that includes everything...and by "everything", I mean EVERYTHING!  For time, 20 each:
   wall ball
   situps
   box jumps
   push ups
   cleans w/20 lbs
   jump rope
   thrusters w/10 lbs
   front squats w/20 lbs
   kettle bell swings, 15-20 lbs
   push press w/20 lb
   bench dips
   sumo deadlift high pull w/20 lbs
   burpees
   hang squat cleans w/20 lbs
   CrossFit situps
   walking lunge steps
   deadlift w/20 lbs
   knees to elbows
   squats

WHEW!  I'm tired from just typing all of that!  lol - I'll let you know if I do this today or tomorrow!
*******************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment