Friday, December 21, 2012

I need to remember this today!  So, I totally did NOT work out yesterday.  My body was entirely TOO SORE!!  Just thinking of using my arms at all for burpees was painful.  I know, I know....excuses, excuses.  I will do it tomorrow or Sunday.  I can't believe how sore/tight my body is this week.  And after looking at today's workout, my upper body is getting hammered this week!!  lol

Today's workout is 3 rounds of 15-12-9 reps each round of:
   Thrusters w/20 lbs
   Walking Lunges
   Pushups

For example:  Round 1 - 15 thrusters/15 walking lunges/15 pushups/12 thrusters/12walking lunges/12 pushups/9 thrusters/9 walking lunges/9 pushups - Repeat that for rounds 2 and 3.

Killer, right?  Yup, looks that way!
********************************************************************************
16:30 - I must say, it wasn't as bad as I thought!  So...GO ME!  AND I did not have the slowest time, so...GO ME again!  Ahhhh, it's the little things.   :)  AND, as prescribed except I used 24 lbs. with my thrusters!  AND I get to count my thrusters against today's squats since there is a squat movement.  Wow!  A quadruple whammy!  It's a good day.

If you figure it up (and you know I always do), that's a total of 108 thrusters w/24 lbs, 108 walking lunges, and 108 pushups.  That's a LOT of work in NOT a lot of time!  I'm still loving these workouts and have discovered that even if I don't feel like doing them, I feel so proud afterwords...so I need to just suck it up and do it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment