Monday, December 3, 2012

Hard to believe I have been doing CrossFit religiously for 10 weeks!  Normally, I slow down on things, but must say I've impressed even myself for sticking with this program.  I think it's because it's always different workouts everyday and I really can see/tell a difference in my body.  Looking back, I couldn't even jump rope, box jump, run (!), or even do pushups.  The first workout that I did that called for pushups I did a few on the floor, then switched to wall pushups!  Now, I can get in almost 20 without shaking or stopping!  I do believe I'll take my measurements today - it's also a picture day.  I haven't taken a pic in awhile, so I'm hoping to see changes.  Fingers crossed!

Today's workout is to see how many burpees you can do in 7 minutes.  THAT is going to be a blast...NOT!  :) 

Also, it's Day 3 of the December Squat-A-Thon.  You have to do 30 squats today.  I think I'm also going to throw in a 1/4 mile run.  I'll never be able to conquer running if I don't do it and I am determined to conquer running!!!!
**********************************************************************************
59!!!!  I set my goal to be 50 after reading everyone else's numbers, so I'm happy with what I did.  Plus - this was after I did a little over an 1/8 mile run (2 minutes even) - I had planned to run 1/4 mile, but my lungs were burning too bad. 

I did my 30 squats this morning AND I put up my Christmas tree.  I had to bring the decorations up from the basement (stairs...LOTS of stairs), and I brought my tree into the house (more steps), up and down my step stool - so all in all, I think I got a pretty good workout in today.      :)

No comments:

Post a Comment