Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Why is it the exercise you thought was the easiest is the one that leaves you so sore????  The other day I breezed through the weighted front squats, but my butt was SO sore the next day and then yesterday I thought the wall balls were SO easy with my little bitty 4 lb ball, yet this morning my sides (right by my boobs) are sore!!  I thought I was going to die last night with my sore thighs...I mean, I really had to focus to get up and down off the sofa last night.  And when I went to bed!  Oh man...the least little movement killed my thighs, yet this morning they are fine.  I'm just dealing with soreness from my underarms/sides.  Who knew?

It's so crazy for me to think that yesterday alone, I biked 2 miles, ran/walked 3/4 mile, did 150 box jumps and 150 wall balls ALL under 50 minutes!!  And I had the suckie time of the day!!  Oh well, I did it (box jumps!) and I'm proud of it!!  :)

However, I am very pleased to report NO treadmill or box is involved in today's workout!  YAY!!

For time, 10 rounds of:
   5 deadlifts w/40-60 lbs
   10 situps

I'm also glad to see the situps split up.  When I did last Wednesday's workout on Sunday, I was supposed to do 2 rounds that included 75 situps and I STRUGGLED to do that many (and I only completed 1 round).  I got this!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13:57 - 50 lb deadlifts and only one for real, CrossFit situp.  I couldn't even get all of the way up, so I did what I usually do, which is stick my feet under the treadmill.  I could definitely feel all of my core muscles today!  Nice, quick, yet hard workout for today.  Still loving CrossFit!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your enthusiasm! Your always so proud of finishing the workout regardless of your time! the best part of cfm is you do the best you can..no judging from others :) and its great to see improvements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see improvements and I am very happy to finish!!(AND not die on some days!) I am determined to be a runner, although yesterday I was questioning my sanity on that! lol

    ReplyDelete