Thursday, November 15, 2012

Let's hope I can get back on track today with my workouts! I really missed it yesterday and it TOTALLY threw my schedule off without working out between 3:00 and 4:00. Jen suggested it might have been the deadlifts that injured my hip/back area and I am going to agree with her because last night I went to bring in a carry-bag full of firewood and hurt myself again! Picking up the firewood bag was the same movement as a deadlift and carrying it in? OMG - pain!!! I told my husband he was on firewood duty for the rest of the night. Normally we take turns bringing it in.

Looking at today's workout is kinda scary, but Jenni said we could break it up as we saw fit except for the runs. She wants us to begin and end with a run. I think she's trying to kill me, so if y'all don't hear from me after this just blame her! ;)

For time:
    Run 1 mile
    100 pushups
    200 situps
    300 squats
    Run 1 mile

It looks hard, but I got this!
*****************************************************************************
Okay - no workout again today :(   I'm so afraid of making things worse, so I'm saving this one for Sunday.  My hip is getting better, but it still isn't pain free.  I can just be sitting, and then BAM!  Pain...Makes me sad.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure to take some anti inflammatory, it will hopefully help! Def don't want to aggravate a strain in your back! Have a great day! Good luck on the weekend, these wod's were killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! I have been taking that - my problem is I keep re-injuring it! I have to pick my niece up out of bed and into her wheelchair - she's close to 100 lbs. I felt it strain again earlier when I laid her down, but it's okay now. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow. It's killing me not working out - I've gotten so used to doing it!

    ReplyDelete