Thursday, November 1, 2012

After not working out yesterday, I am ready for today's workout!!  You guys would be so proud, I'm sending my leftover Halloween goody bags to my husband's workplace.  Not sure if you've noticed, but I have a sweet tooth!  Gotta get that stuff outta here - I only ate 1 piece of candy last night, so...YAY ME!!!

Today's workout looks/sounds simple - which usually means it's going to kick my ass!  lol

For time:
   21 Dead Lifts w/30-60 lbs
   21 Push Press w/20 lbs
   50 squats
   15 Dead Lifts w/30-60 lbs
   15 Push Press w/20 lbs
   50 squats
   9 Dead Lifts w/30-60 lbs
   9 Push Press w/20 lbs

Wish me luck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:10 as rx'd!!!!  I LOVE when I do them as prescribed!!  I used 36 lbs with my dead lifts and 24 lbs with my push press.  I considered adding 50 squats to the end just because it looked weird without them tagged on there, but I quickly changed my mind!  SO impressed - I did not stop on the first set of squats until I reached 25 because my thighs were BURNING!  I had to stop at 35, but struggled through until 50.  On the second set, I made only made it to 20 before a brief rest, then 30, then 38, then I pushed through to the end.  When I turned to get my weights my legs felt like jello!!  I had also considered doing my squats then push presses with the weights until I reached the push press number, then doing just squats until I reached 50...but I'm so glad I didn't.  I don't think I'd be able to walk at all if I had done that!  I had also thought about adding a quick run/walk segment, but there's no way after those squats.  I was just so FULL of intentions today, but just couldn't pull it off with that equipment!  lol - My mind was willing, but not my bod!

Nice little workout today!  **UPDATE**  I actually used 38 lbs for deadlifts.  My math skills suck!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment