Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hey!  It's Wednesday!!  I know...let's do EVERY exercise there is!!!  You know...just for shits and giggles!!!! 

THAT'S what I feel like today's workout is telling me.  And by EVERY exercise, I mean EVERYTHING!  Well, except for squats.  There are no squats today.  I'm thankful for that - hey!  It's the little things.  :)

For time:
   Run (!) 500 meters (.31/mile)
   50 - box jumps
          pushups
          situps
          kettle bell swings w/15-20 lbs
          back extensions
          bench dips
   20 burpees

See!  EVERYTHING!  lol  I am glad to see the run first, I should be able to do that!  Not sure if I have hurt my back or just have a muscle strain, but as I mentioned yesterday - I am sore around my right hip area, but more towards my back than the front.  It kept "catching" yesterday and boy! did THAT take my breath away!  It's a little better today, nothing like it was last night so I'm hoping it was just a muscle strain.  I have no idea which exercise it was though.  I was blaming it on the knees to elbows since that was the first time I had done those with a bar, but it was WAY worse last night so it could have been the lunges or deadlifts as well.  I don't know - I just hope it's gone by the time I work out this afternoon.

I am looking forward to the workout - especially now that I can actually DO all of the exercises prescribed!!
********************************************************************************
Sorry - putting this off until Saturday.  My back/hip area is just WAY too sore or I would attempt it.  I just don't want to injure myself. 

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean no squats?? Don't you squat a little when you do a kb swing?? lol Just couldn't resist throwing that in there! :)
    I find the deadlifts make my back tired, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were the source of your back hitch. :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking that as well. I'm going to put today's workout off until Saturday - I'm just too sore!

    ReplyDelete