Friday, November 2, 2012

Good morning!  I'm not sure if it's the CrossFit workouts or what, but I have been going to bed so early (for me, anyway)!  I went to bed last night at 10:00 and slept like a baby.  I actually forced myself to wait until 10:00 to make sure I wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night wide awake.  Not sure what it is, but I have been so tired!

It looks like we are ending the week with a run, but it's not a far run!  I'm going to run as much of it as I can and try not to walk at all.  Wish me luck on that!

Today's workout is for time:
   Run 300 meters (.186/mile - I'm rounding up to .19/mile)
   20 Push Press w/20 lbs
   Run 300 meters
   15 Push Press
   Run 300 meters
   10 Push Press
   Run 300 meters
   5 Push Press

If I can, I may throw in another 300 meter run to get close to a mile.  Not sure - I was full of good intentions yesterday as well, but that didn't work out.  I'll see what I can do.  :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I DID IT!!!  21:15 - NO WALKING today!!!!!  Oh, hell yeah!  My time isn't great compared to everyone else, but that's because I kept the timer going whenever I stopped the treadmill to catch my breath!  I did not stop AT ALL on my first run segment AND I ran at 4.3/mph!!  My chest was burning by the time I finished that first segment.  Second, third, and fourth segments - I was able to make it to the .12 point before stopping to catch my breath and continue running.  SO proud of me!  I did it and I did it faster than normal!  :)

OH - I did the push presses with 31 pounds.  Can I get a holla?  WOOT-WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment