Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Surprisingly not very sore today.  My glutes are the sorest, which is crazy - my back/side muscles were sore last night before I went to bed - from the Bent Over Rows!!  I'm telling you...it's always the easy ones that get me the next day!  :)

Today's workout looks challenging, but looks fun - AND it's only 1 round!! 

For time:
   10 pushups
   15 deadlifts w/15 lbs
   25 box jumps
   50 situps
   100 wallball shots (I LOVE wallball!)
   200 jump rope
   Run 400 meters (1/4 mile)

I'm debating on whether I want to do this exactly as prescribed, or if I want to do the run first.  I'll decide when I get in my exercise room, but would love to do this as prescribed with NO modifications - even in the order of the workout! 
*****************************************************************************
26:56!  I was SO proud of my time until I saw everyone else's!  I really need to stop comparing, huh?

10 pushups were easy!
15 deadlifts w/50 lbs because my wall ball is lighter than prescribed.  :)
25 box jumps w/10 in. box!  WOO-HOO!!  So much better than 2 weeks ago!
50 situps are getting easier.  I was able to complete 36 before stopping for a few seconds, then finished all.
100 wall balls w/4 lb. ball - I LOVE this exercise!  Of course, I'll probably be super sore tomorrow, but this is by far my favorite!  I need to put a heavier weighted ball on my Christmas list though.
200 jump ropes - My jumps have improved!  I can jump around 20 times without getting tangled up!
400 meters (1/4 mile) on treadmill - 3:48 - ran 10/16 blocks @ 4.5/mph - walked 6 blocks @ 3/mph.  The next time, I will run first.  I knew I should have, but wanted to try it this way.

Overall, I LOVED this workout today!  Nice combination of everything, AND I could see improvements in stamina and ability!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment