Friday, August 2, 2013


It is what it is.  I believe this is pretty much my philosophy on life.  I mean...c'mon!  It IS what it is!  :)  So, I've been very bad this week and have not worked out but just once.  Today doesn't look good either.  I'm taking my daughter back to her home in Athens, then I'm staying there for most of the day to help her put some baby things away since her doctor's want her to rest as much as possible.  AND...I know her - she'll try to do all kinds of stuff once I'm out the door, so I'm going to do my best to make sure there's not much left for her to do!  She really has taken it easy while here.  Pretty much the only "getting up" she's done is getting dressed/showered, going to the bathroom, and trips back and forth to the kitchen.  I was with her yesterday when her doctor called with her test results - NO pre-eclampsia, YAY! - but she does have gestational hypertension.  They told her to lay on her side as much as possible and I'll be damned if she didn't want to get up and try to do stuff!  I told her "NO, you're laying down!"  My child...  Anyway, if I don't do things for her I know she'll do them herself - especially while she's left alone while her hubby is at work, so I have to keep an extra close eye on her.  I will be glad when things get back to normal next week!  :)  In the meantime, y'all have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment