Thursday, August 22, 2013


Believe in yourself and all that you are.  Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.  This is SO true, but if you ask Honey-Buns, he'll tell you that sometimes I believe in myself too much and that I hate, hate, hate when I discover I can't do something!  lol  As much as I don't like to admit it, I am a little, teeny, tiny bit narcissistic - BUT at least I know it and that makes it better, doesn't it?  I am extremely proud of the fact that my parents raised me to believe in myself and they gave me so much self-confidence, but honestly?  Sometimes even I get on my nerves!  lol

Well, I did not get a workout in yesterday.  I ended up working longer than I planned in the morning, barely had time to shower before going to lunch with both of my children and I did not want to get sweaty yesterday afternoon before Girls Night Out last night.  Of course, that was fun - it always is!!

I believe I'm going to do yesterday's workout today, which was:
   AMRAP in 18 minutes of...
       15 box jumps
       12 push press w/20 lbs
       9 knees-to-elbows
Or, I may decide to do today's workout, which is:
   21-15-9-9-15-21
      Deadlifts, 60 lbs
      Burpees

Whichever I decide to do, my plan is to work out either on Saturday or Sunday to make up my missed day yesterday.  I more than likely will just keep things in order and go from there.
*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment