Wednesday, August 21, 2013


How I feel working out - this is especially true on run days!  lol   I have to admit I am very proud of myself so far this week.  I could skip working out so easily this week with my girls here, but I have made sure I get up there and do it!  Even today, I'm having lunch with my son (it's our normal Wednesday thing since this is usually his day off), then tonight is GNO (Girl's Night Out) and I could so not work out today, but I believe I'm going to do it this morning sometime so I can shower before lunch and not get sweaty this afternoon.  

Today's workout is AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) in 18 minutes:
   15 Box jumps
   12 Push press w/20 lbs
   9 Knees to Elbows

Wednesdays are supposed to be a run day for me, so I'm not doing the HIITMamas workout today, but running instead.  I plan to do some sort of run/walk combo - not sure if I want to do the Army one or 5k training one.  Right now, I'm thinking I'm going to do the Army one, which is walk 4 minutes then run 2 minutes for 5 reps.  I'll decide once I get upstairs!
*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment