Thursday, August 15, 2013

I do because I can


I do because I can.  I can because I want to.  I want to because you said I couldn't.  - This is SO me!  If you really want me to do something, tell me I can't.  I will try like hell to do it, I might not be successful, but I will give it my all before quitting.  I don't know why I'm that way, but I do know I'm not the only one!  ;)

I am so, so, so, so sore!  I'm still blaming it on the burpees I did on Tuesday.  I can't believe how sore I am from just two days of CrossFit workouts, compared to the ArmyFit workouts from last week.  Craziness!!  I'm still planning on swapping the workouts out, so next week is ArmyFit ones again.  Can you keep a secret?  I like CrossFit better!!  ;)

Today's workout sounds intimidating, but only because I'm so sore right now!  lol

2 Rounds for time
   30 Thrusters w/20 lbs
   30 Knees to Elbows

I'm not looking forward to the knees-to-elbows - again, mostly because of my sore abs...yes, they are still sore!  I think I'm going to do one round of knees-to-elbows on the bar and the other on the floor since that seemed to really work those muscles!  Wish me luck!!
*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment