Tuesday, September 24, 2013

T-rex hates wall balls!

T-Rex hates wall balls!  I know I shouldn't, but I find this hilarious!!  I'm a little late this morning, but I am posting and working out today!  You forget how exhausting a newborn baby can be, or maybe it's just a newborn baby and my age!  lol - Regardless, I fell asleep on the sofa last night around 9:30.  Honey-Buns woke me up at 10:30 to go to bed and I fell right back to sleep and don't think I moved until my alarm went off this morning!  I could just be trying to catch up on my sleep from the weekend - I did not sleep in on Saturday nor Sunday.  I don't know why, I just woke up and I'm the type of person that once I'm awake, I'm awake.  I can't go back to sleep (unless I'm sick).  So, maybe that's what it is as well.  I hope so, because I really enjoy keeping my angel.  I just need to work out a new schedule to match her schedule.  I'll get it together!

HIIT Mamas was a "cat fight" type of workout, and I HATE those!  It's just hard for me to watch my little timer/stopwatch.  I wonder how much a really big timer would cost?  I would SO put that up in my exercise room!  lol 

Brand X is a rest day, so I'm doing CrossFit White Head.  I'm not doing the "buy-in" of 400 jump rope, however, because I do plan on going walking through the neighborhood again with Addy this afternoon.  I will do the main part of their workout, which is:
   30-20-10
      Wall ball shots
      Push press

Since my wall ball is only four pounds, I think I'll do my max weight with my dumbbells for the push-presses, which is 50 pounds.  I'll keep you posted!
*************************


No comments:

Post a Comment