Friday, September 27, 2013

I become a happier person the more I work out!

I become a happier person the more I work out!  This is true.  I can be in the worst mood (and have been!) or super tired (that too!!), then go work out ANYWAY and I usually feel better!  Crazy, huh?  :)

Well, I did not do the HIIT Mamas workout yesterday, but I did go for a walk with Addy yesterday morning.  I didn't have a carrier, so I just carried her in my arms like she was sitting in one.  She really loves the outdoors, especially trees.  I think it's the whole contrast thing.  Anyway, I went and bought a carrier yesterday afternoon, so I'm hoping we get to try it out today.  I finally figured out why I haven't been able to fit in my afternoon workout...normally I go upstairs between 3:00 and 4:00, and Honey-Buns usually leaves and goes to our truck yard to check on things.  Well, someone has to stay with Addy and she's been sleeping (or fussing, ready for sleep) at that time.  Since Honey-Buns isn't here, that's been me!!  I'm sure it won't be long before she's awake at that time and I can take her bouncy or swing upstairs and she can watch Grammie work out!!  I just won't be able to have my music super loud - bummer...oh the sacrifices we make!  :)  I will say that I cannot believe how sore I have been from walking the neighborhood with her.  It's always my butt area, and I know it's from the hills in our neighborhood, but still - I know my legs have been working!!  My shoulders are still sore from the 50 lb push-presses the other day, too.  My crazy body!

If I get to workout today, I plan to do the one from yesterday.  Just a reminder...
   50 -
      jump rope
      push-ups
      jump rope
      sit-ups
      jump rope
      squats
      jump rope
      back extensions

Fingers crossed!!
*************************
Just looked at this from 12/28/12 and we did jumping jacks instead of jump rope, so that's what I'm going to do so I can get a real "compare to" time!  :)
*************************



No comments:

Post a Comment