Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ditto!

Short and sweet today - I just received a phone call from my daughter (and yes, my heart stopped for a minute to see her calling so early!) and she has a stomach bug and needs me to come help her take care of Addy today, so as soon as I get Hayley up and off to school and do one quick thing for work I'll be going to Athens to help out.  I'm not sure if I'm bringing Addy back here or if I'm staying at Katy's - I told her whichever was fine with me.  Anyway, if I get to work out today, I'm doing the Hotshots 19 hero workout from yesterday.  I know...I was the biggest couch potato yesterday.  It was raining, and just yucky outside (which really has nothing to do with my treadmill!) and I just was a lazy bum.  I'll get with it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment