Thursday, September 19, 2013

Life isn't meant to be easy...

Life isn't meant to be easy, it's meant to be lived.  Sometimes happy, other times rough...but with every up and down you learn lessons that make you strong.

Yep, that's pretty much true.  So...it looks like this is another week of out-of-whack schedules.  I've been spring cleaning my house.  I'm trying to get everything clean and sanitized since we'll be keeping our angel, Addy, starting Friday.  I'm so excited, it's ridiculous!  Nervous too - weird, huh?  I just don't want to do something my daughter wouldn't like, she's a little picky (I don't know WHERE she gets that from!)  I missed yesterday's workout, but don't feel too bad about it because I'm not just sitting on the sofa eating bon-bons and watching t.v.  lol - Anyway, I plan to continue cleaning this afternoon.  I'm going with Katy for her 6 week check-up this morning to help her with Addy, then will be busy, busy this afternoon.  Can you believe Addy is 6 weeks old today?  Yeah, me neither!  :)  Here's my favorite picture of her, so far:
How sweet is she?  Ahhh, Grammie-love....it's a beautiful thing!  :)

I'm not posting a workout today because I am pretty sure I won't be able to get one in.  I'm very happy to say I did get a stroller yesterday and cannot wait to take my little girl to the park and walk the trails!  Especially now that it's cooler outside!!  Y'all have a good day and I'm hoping to be back at it tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment