Friday, September 13, 2013

It's not who you are that holds you back.

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not!  Everyone needs to at least try, right?  :)

This will be short and sweet today.  I'm actually doing the workout that I missed yesterday, plus I'm going to add one of my treadmill walking routines to it.  I will more than likely wear my weighted vest while on the treadmill just to make it a little harder.  I cannot believe I am still sore from Wednesday's workout!  It's been awhile since my legs/thighs hurt/ached while going up the stairs and let me just tell you...I haven't missed it!  But man - my stairs have been killing me these past two days.  My upper body/shoulders/back aren't as achy as they were yesterday and last night, but there are still twinges going on.  That was a tough, tough, tough workout on Wednesday!  I'm so proud I finished it!!

Just a reminder of yesterday's workout that I plan to do today:
   21-15-9
      Hang squat cleans w/15 lbs
      Hand-stand push-ups

I am definitely gettin' it done today!  :)
*************************


No comments:

Post a Comment