Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Be stronger than your excuses.

Be stronger than your excuses.  I need not only to remember this, but to actually practice it!  WHAT a crazy week - but good news...school starts back next week, so my schedule should be back to normal!  Lord, I hope so!!  As you can tell, I did not work out yesterday.  It was 4:40 when I pulled into my driveway.  Thank goodness for Starbucks, or I would have had the worst headache - I was running on empty by the time Katy finished at her doctor's.  The only upside?  Honey-Buns cleaned while I was gone AND cooked Domino's for supper!!  ;)  I have such a great guy!!  If only I could figure out a way he could do my workouts for me?  Hmmmmm.....nah, just kidding.  I'm going to get back on track.

Since it's already Wednesday (!), I'm going to start my "training" next week.  I am doing yesterday's CaliFit and White Head workouts - they were actually the same thing, but White Head included a run at the end.  :)

For time:
   20 Front Squats w/40 lbs
   30 Box Jumps
   40 Kettle-bell Swings w/20 lbs
   50 Wall-ball Shots w/10 lbs
   *Run 1 mile after completely cooling down/normal heart rate - time separately

This was also a "Compare To" workout - compared to 2/6/13.  I'll have to look up and see what my time was on that day - I love "compare to" workouts!!  :)
*************************
So, I totally forgot my notebook with today's workout written down, so I just did a 30-minute pre-programmed treadmill workout.  I went 1.5 miles (mostly on 7 & 8 inclines @ 3.0 & 3.5 speeds), burning 244.5 calories.  I don't know about you, but I actually HATE to see the calorie count - it just doesn't seem right when I'm sweating and out of breath!  lol -  Well, I did workout today and that makes me happy.  I do admit it's been awhile since I've done one of these workouts and it wasn't as bad as I remember and THAT'S a good thing!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment