Friday, July 19, 2013


Strength comes in all shapes and sizes.  Don't spend your time trying to look like someone else.  Embrace who you are and build your own strength.  This is sooooo true!  I'm all about individuality - always have been, always will be.  That is one thing my parents, especially my Daddy, have instilled in me and the one I am most proud of.  I don't care if I'm like everyone else - I'm me.  I like who I am and could care less what anyone else says.  If you talk about me and I hear it, if it's not true I don't care.  If it is true, I don't care.  As long as I know my truth, and stay true to me - what anyone else thinks doesn't matter one little bit.  Just be yourself, stay true to yourself.  The rest is just life.  :)

I enjoyed going to the birth class with my daughter yesterday!  Of course, we ended up shopping.  Katy needed to get a few small things for Addy's room and we found the cutest Georgia Bulldog booties that matches the cutest Georgia Bulldog dress we bought a couple of weeks ago, so I just HAD to buy the booties as well!  :)  Then, we had lunch with my son-in-law - Olive Garden soup and salad (one of my faves!)  Then off to Katy's and I helped her with Addy's room for a bit, then came home.  Great day!

I'm doing yesterday's CrossFit White Head workout that I missed.  Just a refresher...
   4 Rounds for  time
      15 front squats, weighted
      100 feet bear crawls
      100 feet broad jumps
      15 push-ups

I'm really looking forward to this and am hoping, hoping, hoping the bear crawls are easier than last time!  At least, I don't have burpees to do this time, but still....looks hard, but fun!
******************************
Got carried away doing fun things yesterday and no time to exercise!  I was going to do a training run today, but ended up helping some friends do demo- and yard-clearing work on their house.  SO hot, tired, and sweaty!  Saving this for Tuesday - Monday is a training day.  Y'all have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment