Tuesday, February 26, 2013

You don't always get what you wish for, but you always get what you work for!  I need to remember this.  I probably should come back to this picture repeatedly just to make sure I'm getting it.  I mean, c'mon!  Who wouldn't want to keep looking at this picture?  Very nice, right?  You're welcome!  ;)

I have to admit, I don't feel the best in the world this morning.  My stomach is feeling kind of wonky, and I'm really hoping that goes away.  I hate to have stomach bugs and I hate to throw up, but I feel like I could just really let one go right now, but I'm doing my best not to.  I'm really doing my best not to!

Today's workout looks really fun.  Yeah, I said it!  Do as many rounds as you can in 15 minutes of:
   10 Kettlebell swings w/15-20 lb
   10 Box jumps, 18" box
   10 Bench dips
   10 CrossFit situps

Today's Fab Ab workout:
   90 Situps
   24 Pushups
   1:45 plank

I'm using my situps for both workouts today.  90 situps is a LOT!  lol  Today is non-treadmill day.  I'm only getting on it on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays - unless it's part of the CrossFit workout, then I'll get on it for those!

Keeping this short and sweet today - really not feeling good.  :/
******************************

1 comment:

  1. Sure hope you feel better!! The flu sucks! lol
    Have a great day anyway, it's a beauty here, which is nice after the wonky weather we've had this winter! :)

    ReplyDelete