Monday, February 25, 2013

5 Month Stats - February 25, 2013


Okay, so I did my measurements and everything and was kind of disappointed that they didn't seem that great, but once I added them all together it was okay.  My original body measurements did not change this past month...SO frustrating!!  However, the newer measurements I take on my legs did change - which is awesome, because I can see a difference in my legs and especially in my jeans!  I was really surprised on my hips and waist, though - I can see a difference in my stomach, but not on the measuring tape.  Sometimes I think I'm going crazy!!

Anyway - after 5 months of CrossFit workouts, I have lost a total of 8 pounds and 23.25 inches.  That's almost 2 feet!!  Ridiculous that I was carrying around that much fat!  

I have no plans to stop CrossFit, but I am going to kick my running into gear.  I've got to improve on that, so that is my goal for the next month.  To be able to run 5 minutes at a time WITHOUT stopping to walk.  I'm determined to be a runner, dammit!!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment