Wednesday, May 29, 2013


Running is a mental sport and we're all insane.  I think this should actually say "Running is insane!"  lol - I don't know about you guys, but burpees are KILLING my upper body.  My shoulders are SO sore!  I told Honey-Buns yesterday that I couldn't believe I was saying it, but I wished we had a few more burpees to do to give me a break from those weighted front squats!  I did like the burpees prescribed - I could actually do them as prescribed without stopping!  :)  My thighs and butt were killing me last night, but that soreness went away - thank goodness!

CaliFit Mamas:
   6 rounds, 5 minutes each:
      Sprint 200 meters (for time)
      Run 400 meters
   If you finish before your 5 minutes are up, use the remaining time for rest.

Brand X:
   Back squats - 10, 10, 10

Obviously, today's CaliFit is yesterday's Brand X workout and I'm not doing it.  I'm going to do last Monday's CaliFit workout instead, since I missed it and never made it up.  Just a reminder of what that workout was:
   Run 1000 meters
   50 Thrusters w/24 lbs
   30 Push-ups

I'm going to do the 5K training run (like I planned to last week), which is 7 rounds of running 2 minutes, walking 1 minute.  I'll see how far that takes me and go from there.  Y'all wish me luck!
******************************
My summer schedule is all out of whack!  Got busy shopping this afternoon and came home later than usual, so no time to work out.  Will definitely do this one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment