Wednesday, May 15, 2013


Never quit.  If you stumble, get back up.  What happened yesterday no longer matters.  Today's another day, so get back on track and move closer to your dreams and goals.  You can do it.

In the words of Bob the Builder, "Yes, I can!"  lol  I really do feel so guilty when I don't work out, regardless of the reason - it just feels like I'm doing something I'm not supposed to.  And how strange is that?  I know whenever I work out, I go hard at it and it makes me feel good (normally)...tired, but good.  There are days I don't want to work out, and sometimes Honey-Buns will say "Just skip a day, you've worked hard".  But, I usually force myself to go upstairs and work out anyway - those are the days that I really feel the best afterwards.  Knowing I did something I did not want to do, and occasionally beating my personal goal on those days is the best feeling ever!  But this feeling guilty whenever I don't work out?  Just where did that come from?  I have no idea, but apparently that is what keeps me going on some days - so I guess I'll take it!  lol

CrossFit Mamas:
   Do as many rounds as you can in 12 minutes of:
      Run 400 meters
      5 Deadlifts w/40 lbs

Brand X:
   No workout posted for today, yet.     :/

Obviously, I am doing CrossFit Mamas today since Brand X hasn't posted anything.  I will keep up with how many rounds I can do in 12 minutes, however, I'm going to do at least 4 rounds no matter what.  I'll note the number of rounds done within that 12 minutes, but honestly?  I don't think it will be a lot!  lol - I'm going to finish 4 rounds, so I get a mile run in today since I have missed every day this week!  Wow!  I can't believe that!  Although, on Monday I did do yard work, so I know I got in a lot of cardio with that!  It just sounds really bad that I haven't worked out AT ALL this week!  Really...sounds horrible!  I am DEFINITELY working out today!!
******************************
No time today - I bathed and groomed my dog, Molly.  This was her first bath and grooming since she went completely blind due to Glaucoma and she freaked out on me!  I had to stop a LOT and calm her down, then start back up - I couldn't leave her partially cut!  She looks (and smells) SO much better now, but man - I didn't think we were going to make it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment