Thursday, October 3, 2013

T-Rex hates push-ups!

T-Rex hates push-ups!  Don't 'cha just love these t-rex pictures?  I don't know about you, but the make me smile and we all know I love, love, love to smile!!  I don't see how some people can be miserable all of the time.  I really don't.  I'm just not geared to be a Debbie-Downer or Negative-Nancy - never have been.  I always try to see the positive and mostly the funny side of things.  Yes, I laugh at others, but I laugh at myself WAY more!  :)  Life is great...you gotta enjoy it!!

My workout yesterday consisted of multiple trips up and down the stairs and I plan to do more today.  But, if I get my office in order today (fingers crossed), I plan to do HIIT Mamas workout for today:
   21-18-15-12-9-6-3
      Walking lunges
      Thrusters, 20 lbs
      Push-ups
      Knees to elbows

Sounds like fun, huh?  You know what that means...torture!!  lol  Wish me luck!!
*************************


No comments:

Post a Comment