Thursday, October 10, 2013

If "Plan A" didn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters!

If "Plan A" didn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters!   Stay cool.  - This pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?  I try to keep my cool and just move on and figure out something different.  I like to think I'm an extremely flexible and go-with-the-flow kind of person.  I think it's mostly because I get side-tracked so easily.  Hmmmm.....

I did go walking through the neighborhood with Addy yesterday afternoon.  It is gorgeous here in Georgia.  There wasn't a cloud in the sky when we were outside yesterday, beautiful sunny weather - not hot, just a hint of a breeze.  The only thing that could have made it more perfect would have been hearing the surf coming in and out!  Addy adores it outside, which makes me happy since I'd rather be outside than inside!!  While walking yesterday, I would glance down and she would just be smiling at me - the biggest smiles!  I'm so glad I bought the carrier - she even likes to be held like she sits in the carrier without it.  I did get her some sunglasses yesterday, but she doesn't like them on her face.  I found a website that has some geared for infants and they even have the little string thing that holds them in place.  I'm going to order those - I think she'd like them a little better.  She definitely needs something to protect her beautiful blue eyes!  I did not do any other exercises yesterday - she was fussy after her afternoon nap, then I had to start supper.  I'll get it together soon...I promise.  :)

I'm not sure if I'm going to do today's workout or yesterday's.  Apparently I'm on the "go with the flow" workout plan these days!!  lol  Below is what is listed on my workout tablet.

Today:
   5 rounds for time
      7 dumbbell squat clean thrusters w/20 lbs
      20 sit-ups
Yesterday, 10/9:
   3 rounds for time
      run 300 meters
      20 wall ball shots
      10 push-ups
Tuesday, 10/8:
   5 rounds for time
      12 deadlifts w/40-60 lbs
      9 hang power cleans w/20 lbs
      6 push press w/20 lbs

I'm just as curious as you as to what my workout will be!  HA!!
*************************


No comments:

Post a Comment