Friday, October 25, 2013

If you can't fly, then run....


If you can't fly, then run.  If you can't run, then walk.  If you can't walk, then crawl.  But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.

My thoughts today:  YAY!!!  It's Friday!!  Ohhh....it's a run day.

See the difference?  lol - It's okay.  I need to run.  Notice I did not say I "want" to run, or I'd "like" to run...just I "need" to run.  Yep...that's what I need...to run...yep.  ;)

I know I won't be working out this morning, because it's payroll and billing day, but I have already told Honey-Buns I'm running later this afternoon in my workout, so he's prepared.  :)

HIIT Mamas:
   3 rounds for time
      Run 500 meters
      20 sit-ups
      15 wall-ball shots

I hate to see sit-ups (or any "floor" exercise) mixed up with running workouts.  I tend to not want to get up off of the floor to get back on that "damn" treadmill.  But, at least I have wall-balls to do before getting back on the treadmill, and we all know I love wall-balls.  So, maybe that will make it better.  Of course, I still see me laying in the floor, trying to catch  my breath before actually starting the sit-ups.  Hmmm...maybe that's not a good thing after all!  lol  Oh well, it is what it is.  :)
*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment