Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.


Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.  Yes, they do!  As you've already noticed, I did not work out yesterday.  I had to work a lot yesterday.  I forgot about the third quarter ending in September, and had to get the rest of our trip sheets together to send in for our fuel tax reports.  Addy did nap yesterday morning in her bed (yay!) but it was only for an hour.  Needless to say, my trip sheets weren't done so I had to stop and take care of her.  It wasn't until 3:00 that I was able to get back in the office and finish them up.  It was close to 4:00 and I still had to go to the store to pick up stuff for spaghetti.  When I got back, it was straight to the kitchen to get it started then I had to pack up Addy and get her ready to go home.  Honey-Buns actually took her home while I finished cooking supper.  Just another crazy day in the Crowe household!!

Today's going to be crazy too, but if I should be able to fit in HIIT Mamas workout for today - it doesn't sound like a really long workout.  Something is better than nothing, right?  If you remember, my brother was released from prison in May and he was staying in a half-way house in Atlanta.  He transferred into a christian based rehabilitation program in Gainesville sometime in August.  Well, he hasn't been allowed phone contact or anything (just letters) until he made it to the discipleship program.  I'm happy to say he finally made it and actually called me yesterday using his director's phone.  He had just a pay-as-you-go cellphone that they kept locked in a safe until yesterday.  I went online to pay for it so it could be turned back on and discovered that if you missed two consecutive billing periods it would be disconnected.  So, I'm going to Gainesville this morning to help him get it reactivated and to have lunch with him.  Honey-Buns is going to take care of Addy (keep your fingers crossed - she tends to give him a hard time whenever I'm not here) and I should be back around 12:00 or so.  I'll be so glad when everyone settles down into a normal routine again.  I really miss that.  I really, really do!

Today's HIIT Mamas workout:
   21-15-9
      Dead-lifts w/40 lbs
      Push-ups
      Leg lifts

See!  It doesn't sound too bad, does it?  Here's hoping to get one in!!
*************************
7:08 - I don't know if this is a good time or not, since I haven't looked at what everyone else is doing at HIIT Mamas yet.  I will say that I feel really stupid for not doing this a couple of weeks ago when it was prescribed - I think on 9/27/13 or something like that.  I do remember the workout and I kept saying I'd do this one several times, but never did.  Really, Berta?  You couldn't find 7 minutes in your busy day to do this?  Shaking my head at myself.  Oh well...I did another workout this week!  YAY!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment