Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Live like you only have today.

Live like you only have today.  I like to think this is one of my many mottos!   I try to stay flexible, yet on schedule, which is kind of an oxymoron isn't it?  lol  Oh well, it is what it is!  

I was going to have Honey-Buns watch my precious little angel yesterday afternoon while I worked out, but my son-in-law got off of work early so I spent my workout time carrying Addy to meet him at our pick-up spot.  Then, I swung by the grocery store and ran into a friend I haven't seen in awhile and the yacking began.  I don't know why Melissa and I cannot have a quick conversation - they always turn into 30-minute or hour-long conversations.  Put it this way...I left at 3:30 and did not get home until just after 5:00.  It normally does not take longer than 40 minutes to drop/swap Addy and I only needed to pick up crackers, toilet paper, and paper towels at the store.  Hmmm....craziness!!  lol

I haven't decided if I'm going to do yesterday's workout or today's.  They both sound like fun.  I want to try to get out and walk in the neighborhood with Addy since we've had great fall weather this week.  If I do that, then I'll do yesterday's workout as well.  If I don't get outside to walk, then I'll do the one that's prescribed for today.

HIIT Mamas:
   10/9 - 3 rounds for time
                 Run 300 meters
                 20 Wall ball shots, 10 lb ball
                 10 Push-ups
   10/8 - 5 rounds for time
                12 deadlift w/40-60 lbs
                9 hang power cleans w/20 lbs
                6 push press w/20 lbs
                *walk the neighborhood

Well, gotta get with it this morning.  Hayley is still home from school with her cold, so it's another busy, busy day for me!
*************************


No comments:

Post a Comment