Wednesday, November 20, 2013


It does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop.  Well...I'm definitely slow!  ;)

You guessed it - no time yesterday for a workout.  Addy kept fighting sleep - not really sure why.  She fell asleep at her normal time yesterday morning and I laid her down on the sofa to nap, but she woke up screaming just 30 minutes later so I picked her up and got her back to sleep, but had to hold her for the duration of her nap.  Crazy, spoiled little girl!!  Then, yesterday afternoon....she fell asleep and woke up again just 30 minutes later and would not go back to sleep.  Every time Honey-Buns got her so I could go work out, she screamed bloody murder - so, no workout.  Hoping today goes better.  She'll just have to be upstairs and watch me run on the treadmill - yep...it's a run day.  Yay!  :)  

I'm doing the runner training for beginners again today.  I'm not looking to improve my time just yet.  My goal is to do the entire thing without holding on to the treadmill.  I made it through the warm-up and two run/walk segments on Monday, so here's hoping for three today!  :)

5 minute warm-up walk
4 x run 100 meters
     walk 300 meters
5 minute cool-down walk
*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment