Tuesday, November 12, 2013

CrossFit...making a new muscle hurt every day.


CrossFit...making a new muscle hurt every day.  This is absolutely, without a doubt, 100% true!  lol - I am amazed at how many new muscles I am discovering in my body!  :)

Well, yesterday was NOT a good day for me.  Poor little Addy had MAJOR tummy troubles yesterday.  I think she cried more than she didn't - it at least seemed like it to me!  She also did not sleep much because of her tummy.  I think she might have slept for a total of 1 1/2, maybe 2 hours and when she did (finally) fall asleep, there was NO way I was moving that child.  She was miserable.  I spoke to my daughter this morning and she said Addy had a couple more fits last night at home as well.  Fingers crossed that today is a much better day for her (and me!)

Since I didn't work out yesterday (!), I'm doing yesterday's workout today.  I'm thinking of switching it up a bit - I might just do all of the running together and then do as many sit-ups as I can.  Again, I'll see once I get up there!
*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment