Thursday, November 14, 2013

I am sick...just not sick enough to get off of Facebook!


I am sick.  Just not sick enough to get off of Facebook.  lol -This is ALWAYS true, isn't it?  ;)

Yes...I'm still sick.  I did go get some meds yesterday and am taking them 'round the clock, along with juice, etc.  I keep falling asleep within the first hour of taking my medicine, sleep for about an hour, then I can breathe when I wake up!  Luckily, Honey-Buns is here to help with Addy.  She and I both fell asleep yesterday for her afternoon nap!  Honey-Buns woke me up at 4:45 and asked if I was going to take her home or did I want him to - I suggested he do it for safety sake.  lol  -  I did NOT sleep good at all last night.  I think I woke up every 45 minutes to an hour.  I just couldn't sleep, then I couldn't breathe.  So tonight?  I'm taking Nyquil.  That usually knocks me out for a good night's sleep.

Not sure if I'll work out today or not.  I just don't have the energy and if everything stays true to normal, when I do have the energy and I try to do something (like yesterday - laundry and straightening up), I feel even MORE exhausted afterwards - so I might just take it easy again today.  I do know I can't wait until Addy's morning nap time and she's not even here yet!  lol  

Y'all have a good day and STAY WARM!  It's cold here in Georgia this morning.
*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment