Thursday, November 7, 2013

I plan on having such an awesome run, Morgan Freeman should narrate it.


I plan on having such a awesome run, Morgan Freeman should narrate it.  Ha!  LOVE this!!  Someone posted this on Facebook yesterday, and I just HAD to borrow it!  And while I do plan to run a bit today, I'm not sure it's going to be an awesome run.  I am ridiculously sore from my TWO workouts this week.  I can really tell I haven't been working out.  Oh well...back to working out the kinks!

In case you haven't guessed, today is a run day.  And not just any kind of run day.  Oh no...it's a 5k run day!  Yep - 3.106 miles.  Yay.  Maybe.  ;)

I was wanting to go to the park with Addy and at least walk the trails, but wouldn't you know it's raining outside today - argh!  So, it looks like the treadmill for me.  I will try to run as much as I can, but I haven't been running lately and my legs are so sore.  I'm hoping once I get up and going that everything will be okay.  Actually, I'm pretty positive it will be!  :)  Y'all wish me luck!!
*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment