Monday, June 10, 2013


Sorry I didn't update anything on Friday - I went to have lunch with my daughter, Katy.  I dropped off the changing table I purchased for little Addy, then I ended up bringing home my grand-dog, Rex.  Katy and her husband were leaving to go to Indiana for his grandmother's funeral - so we had Rex all weekend...and what a handful he is!!  They will be picking him up today, then we are off to the beautiful north Georgia mountains - specifically Helen, Georgia which is in the picture above.  We always go to the mountains around Helen and this time we have a house that's on a lake, so I can't wait to get there.  Busy morning ahead, then off for vacation!  I probably won't post anymore until we get back, but I will have internet access and able to see the workouts, although my workouts will probably be walking around the lake!

Y'all have a good week and I'll talk to you next Monday (or Tuesday)!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment