Friday, June 7, 2013


CrossFit now....breathe later.  This is SO true!  Then, you assume the CrossFit recovery position!  lol

Feeling great this morning - no soreness!  YAY!  I'm so glad it's Friday and it looks like our rain is moving out this morning - really happy about that!  I bought my daughter a changing table last night, so once I finish up billing and payroll I'm taking it to her.  We're having lunch together today, so I'm super excited about that.  She and her husband will be travelling to Indiana tomorrow to attend his grandmother's funeral on Sunday.  Y'all please say an extra prayer or two for them to stay safe.  They're driving there tomorrow, funeral on Sunday afternoon, then they're planning on driving partway back Sunday night with the remainder on Monday morning.  I just worry for her - she's been so tired this past week.  I think she's planning on taking her leave early so she can get plenty of rest before little Addy gets here.  I can't wait!!!

CaliFit Mamas:
   2013 Regional Event 4
      100 Wall ball shots, 10 lb ball
      100 Push-ups
      100 One-legged squats, alternating
      100 Dumbbell snatches, alternating

Brand X:
   As many reps as possible in 20 minutes
      7 Dumbbell shoulder press, 25-35 lbs
      10 Pull-ups
      10 Dumbbell squat snatches, 25-35 lbs - alternating

I believe I am going to do the CaliFit workout today.  I  know you're not supposed to, but I think I'm going to split this up into 4 rounds of 25 reps each.  It just sounds so intimidating to see that 1-0-0 in front of everything, isn't it?  I love several rounds of smaller reps, then when you finish up you sit and think, "Wow...I did that many reps?"  THAT is a great feeling!!  I'm not competing in the regionals (I don't foresee that EVER happening), so I'm giving myself a pass to split it up.  Sounds way more do-able that way!  :)
******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment